SIT40313 CERTIFICATE IV IN HOSPITALITY
Get a real start from real experts!
Certificate IV in Hospitality SIT40313 is a nationally recognised qualification that meets the required industry skills and knowledge to enable you to perform tasks and duties to the standard expected in the hospitality industry.
Hospitality is an industry that has a diverse opportunities. You may be working in restaurants, hotels, clubs and accommodation with this program the place to start.
Possible job titles include:
- bar supervisor or team leader
- concierge, duty manager
- food and beverage supervisor or team leader
- forecast analyst (accommodation services)
- front office supervisor or team leader
- housekeeping supervisor or team leader
- gaming supervisor or team leader
- reservation analyst and shift manager
It is strongly recommended that individuals undertake lower level qualifications, and/or gain industry experience prior to entering this qualification.
Assessment is conducted by using a range of scenarios - Including orally / written questions.